Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Off to the Gunks with Lynda, and Onto Ebay with Ruthe!

Lynda has been won by Ahda (what a surprise!), and she is on her way to The Gunks, via Bullville, NY! Today Ruthe - a decidedly queenly sock monkey - has entered the world of ebay. She is named for my Aunt Ruthe, who truly was regal!

Speaking of crowned ladies, I found these Disney Princess Sock Monkeys on the web last night. I wish I had thought of this!!!! Can you name who's who? And I need to know... where are their princess crowns???? If you want more information, go to smonkeys.com.

Speaking of .coms, since this is going so swimmingly, I actually registered the URL for sockmonkeysforthecure.com and sockmonkeys4thecure.com. I have threatened Rick that I may just leave the world of work for the much more cozy world of sock monkeys.... stay tuned!

No comments: