Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year, sock monkeys, and a wedding!

It's been MONTHS since I've posted on this blog - mostly because the sock monkey production has been on hiatus, with only a few being made for special orders. Why? Lots of reasons - including a really hot sewing room in the summer, tons of real work (yay!), and most importantly... my daughter and future son-in-law got engaged in September, just as the room was cooling off!

Now that the holidays are over, I'm going to try to get the sock monkeys rolling again. It's great stress relief for me, and I'm hoping to find a new place to send the funds, as I'm not doing the 3 Day in 2009. If you have any suggestions, please send me a line or three!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all humans and simians alike!

Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I am looking to contact Cathy, her hotmail addy seems broken. This is the Trash Guy from Michigan and I need to see if she has a contact I'm looking for. Do you have her email? mine is rfhall53@sbcglobal.net