Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some new faces here and gone...

While the eBay part of my sock monkey domain has been quiet, I've been making a few sock monkeys to raise some money for my walk or for gifts. The angel - "Another Dawn" was commissioned by a truly angelic and heroic Dawn. Fifi and Tina's Bowling Fairy were for raffles at fundraisers for my team - The BC Babes. Let's not forget Emeline's naptime babysafe sock monkey, currently named "Monkey."

And then there was a special request for the apple of my eye - Anna! She asked for a sock monkey for her birthday... and there she got her wish! In fact, her wish is my very command! She spend a weekend with me this summer, and I introduced her to her first sewing machine experience... One rectangular fleece pillow may be starting her on her own sock monkey adventure in the future!!!

No comments: